Up on gdlive.com recently appeared the 2/24/74 soundcheck, from Jay Serafin of
Serafin Studios. I asked Jay why he was listing it as 2/24/74 and not the
commonly held 2/22/74 (as seen in DeadBase and every other source I've
ever come across). He assured me that his vault connection verified that
this soundcheck should indeed be dated 2/24/74. There was a no-song jam-only
soundcheck on the 22nd, and then some equipment problems on the 23rd, so
before the show on the 24th they did a song-soundcheck with vocals etc. to
flesh out the replacement equipment.

/Let It Grow
They Love Each Other
U.S. Blues