The new year will bring a new need to renew our ownership of the
DeadLists.com domain name.

(Note: We've got another year of credit at our hosting service,
thanks to the generosity of the members of the DeadLists project
during the last fundraising drive.  So we're covered there.  Thanks!)

The domain name payment page can be accessed at

https://www.netsol.com/cgi-bin/makechanges/renew?dom=deadlists.com

You can use a credit card to contribute.  This money will go directly
to Network Solutions, the registry service that handles our name.

The only issue for some possible donors might be that one can only
submit payments in "year increments" (ie $35 for one year, ten
percent less for 2 years, etc.) at a time.  (If this disuades you,
read on.)

Please send me an email, after you have submitted a payment on the
site.

By notifying me of your contribution, I'll have a sense of whether I
should solicit funds again (ie, because no one had the cash to spare
$35 right now) -- in which case I'll open up the request to people
interesting in contributing smaller sums.  (If that ends up being the
route we take, people will have to send checks to me, and I'll pay
with my credit card.  I'd rather not do it this way, because I'd
rather not have the monies come to me.)

=====
Nathan Wolfson

[EMAIL PROTECTED]