I can't help you with those runs specifically but I've got a site of nothing
but GD posters from the Mother McRea's days to the Fall '95 tour at
http://ivermcleod.tripod.com/posterframes.html. Probably hundreds up there
but I've never counted.  It's almost completed but I've still got some work
on the 90's to do.  After that, it's Jerry posters! Quite a few links to
poster artists' sites and poster retailers and other poster galleries too.

Interesting that it's possible to buy nearly every Fillmore West poster out
there, GD and otherwise, but I've never seen an image of GD Fillmore East
posters on the web.

Enjoy!

PS - I don't have any of these posters for sale.