Robert Battaly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I'm in the middle of spinning a bunch of the February 70 run and April 71
> run at the Fillmore East, as a birthday present for a friend. I would really
> like to hunt down some photos of the tour posters, or shots of the Fillmore
> East marquee, and turn them into CD covers for the discs. If anyone could

There are some covers that Tzuriel Kastel made for the 4/26-29/71 trees
at <http://students.engr.scu.edu/~joleynic/covers26/>,
<http://students.engr.scu.edu/~joleynic/covers27/>,
<http://students.engr.scu.edu/~joleynic/covers28/>, and
<http://students.engr.scu.edu/~joleynic/covers29/>.

That also reminds me that I never put up some other images of these
shows from Bill Gadsden, namely scans of an original handbill for the
run, and scans of two of the master reel covers.  I just put them up
<http://students.engr.scu.edu/~joleynic/fe/>.

I'll have to take all of this down within a week to get back
under my disk quota, so check it out now if you're interested.

                John