Sigh. Not this again.

1. The Fillmore East's printed program for this run clearly states
starting times and prices for early and late shows. I have held one
in my hands and read it cover to cover.

2. Bear also says that he can see sound waves

3. Bear also says that a diet of 100% red meat is good for you

4. Bear also says a lot of things.

Can we end this now?