"Andrew Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I think what he means by this is the time during which the band only played
>the first vocal part and when they next played the reprise.  This could have
>lasted for much of the eighties, maybe.

I think 10/12/84 was the first time the Reprise was played without the first
part also being played in the same show, based on text search of "Reprise"
and also looking at post-drums or short Playings when "Reprise" didn't turn
up anything for that year (some years it is clearly not used). So maybe it's
the time between when the first time the ending wasn't played (1973?) and
10/12/84? But the reprise/ending was certainly played many times in the
years in between, just always in the same show as the first part. So when was
the first Playing that wasn't finished? 12/2/73?

-Jeff Lester