Just writing to let you know that I have available LIMITED EDITION  JERRY GARCIA WATCHES that were authorized by him prior to his death.  These watches were never released to the public, due to legal entanglements that ensued after Jerry's death.  Out of the 5,000 watches, there were two designs made, 2,500 each.  They are called "Humiliation at the Animal Party" and "Dog Beating Pan."  Each of these designs were also produced in limited edition lithographs which sell in art galleries for over $3,000.00 a piece. Each watch is individually numbered, has Jerry Garcia's signature engraved on the back, a certificate of authenticity, and comes in a great case!  These watches are manufactured by Benruss, have a stainless steel case with black leather bands.  The watches were originally going to list for $395.00 each.  Due to the quantity that I have purchased, I am able to s! el! l them for $195.00 each (plus shipping).  This is truly a one-of-a-kind piece and I GUARANTEE that you will be totally satisfied or I will REFUND YOUR MONEY.  If you would like to receive an email with pictures of the watch, please respond and I will send it out promptly.  If you prefer, you may contact me by phone (954.227.4641).  Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Steve Popkin
954.227.4641
[EMAIL PROTECTED]