At 1:11 AM -0400 4/21/02, Dave Sorochty wrote:
>  > Is there any chance that these might be tapes
>  > owned by Jerry? (Unlikely, perhaps, but just a thought.)
>

>These would be Doug Irwin's tapes I think, so they are proably not
>anything that doesn't circulate in better qual on cdr.  Unless I
>misundestood, its an auction of his stuff, no?

It's not just Irwin's stuff.  There are many other people with items
on the block.  Some of the Hunter lyrics are being sold by a friend
of mine who was once Hunter's girlfriend (and she has his blessing to
sell 'em).

--

     David Gans     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     Truth and Fun, Inc.,  484 Lake Park Ave #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730

     New CD: "Solo Acoustic" - info at  http://www.trufun.com/perfectible