The auction catalog is now up on ebay and I don't see tapes anywhere on
there :)

There are 3 different ways to view the items:

Catalog: http://pages.liveauctions.ebay.com/catalogs/catalog2649.html

List:
http://search.liveauctions.ebay.com/search/search.dll?GetResult&ht=11&ctlgid
=2649&lc=0&ccn=Memorabilia

List with thumbnails: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/jerrygarcia_auction/
(slightly different than the catalog.

One comment: Some of this stuff is outrageously priced.  There's an original
skull and roses poster with nice vibrant colors but with a huge chunk taked
out of the top
http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1825469039

Starting bid is $500 with estimate of $2000 - 2500.  If it was complete and
intact I can see that kind of estimate.  But with a huge rip in it - *maybe*
it's worth $500.

Sorry for the lack of GD show info but it beats yet another virus
warning...anybody want to buy some Chinese air conditioners?

Iver