>Damn, I sure wish I had gotten a chance to see him.

Man, I just gotta say that Pigben really completed the picture when he was
with them and still really involved.  Kept it grounded, funky, raunchy and
extra outrageous.  It was Pig's mojo (often at the end of the night) that
got ya to finally say Hi and dance with that cutie that you were shyly
eyeing all night...and it was his mojo that got her loose enough to say yes ;-)

So many of those guys, dead and gone - Kesey too - damn!  I'm  gonna go cry
somewhere...

-Kenny