We are very close to having an optimal complete compliation 4-CD set of
London 9/11/74 complete -- just a couple finishing touches, with luck next
week, and we'll be ready to tree it.  This includes the first 14+ minutes of
the Seastones missing on all circulating SBD copies.

Meanwhile we're getting ready to do the same for London 9/10/74, and a few
question arise around this:

Neither the MSR > D nor the circulating AUD (at least, the circulating
portion of AUD I've seen) has either Tennessee Jed or Mexicali Blues.

Is there any evidence on tape that these tunes were played?  (They are
listed on DeadLists and in DeadBase IX -- but, is there any proof on tape?)

There is a cut in the Ramble On Rose that we are so far unable to patch from
AUD.  If you have an AUD tape of this show that includes Ramble On, please
get in touch with me.

If you have a good known low gen copy of an AUD master of this show, please
get in touch with me.

Thanks.