None of Tennessee Jed, Mexicali Blues or Black Peter was played at this show. I have a first generation audience tape that I recorded of the entire show with no breaks (other than tape flips). Ramble On Rose is complete. It's mono and was recorded near the front towards the right of the auditorium so picks up more piano and less Garcia. I also have a second complete audience tape of the show (history unknown) which again has Ramble On Rose complete.This one is in stereo and has some breaks between songs. Both recordings have identical listings. The mono recording has more extensive stage chatter than the stereo version before Around & Around.

I'll be happy to send all or parts of both recordings as required Just let me know what you want and where to send it.

Simon