jim mentions  a new  cd-set of 9-11-74
i wonder isn't this the shn-ed version by hanno bunjes?  this set was compiled with
my 2nd gen aud  including the 14min plus of seastones, also alisdair had a helping hand  hanno did quite a spectacular job on the mix of scarlet  i. e. a matrix of both the aud and sbd  more info find on the e-tree entry
what are the "finishing touches" that are still needed,jim?

to my knowledge my tape's master was done by derek atacker  the 1st gen copy i found at roy's (mastered 5-24-70-aud)  and acc to him   derek got his masters stolen from his car in rome mid-s.th.70s
  from the same source i got my 9-10  but it's incomplete:
peggy-o,b.t.wind,china-rider,WRScuts at end......
..stella,  phil&ned,  me+uncle ,direwolf, nfa (cut in the middle  miss some secs) b river
d.star (small portion midsong missing)> dew>s.mag
i still have to check about the stereo  mono  issue
i also remember that derek who moved to the states mid90s  told me that he had the mics
  split some 10ft apart .. that should make it a stereo rec.
maybe derek is still around and could  check in here
simon do you recall where you got your 2nd rec from