I have no recollection of the source of my second (stereo) audience recording. I got it way back in the 70s when I was trading extensively. The stereo separation is not particularly well defined but it's a better balanced recording than the one I made. I vaguely remember that the guy who copied it for me said his friend had recorded it, so mine is probably 2nd or at worst 3rd generation. Since my previous posting I've noticed that Sugar Mags is written in brackets on the cassette case which suggests it's probably missing from the recording - but other than that I believe it's complete. I'm copying both complete recordings for Jim so whatever is needed can be used.

Simon