Actually, if it looks like the one linked, it's worth nothing, and it's not even a
reprint.  There's some company, I think based on Long Island, that does these generic
concert bill "recreations".  They all look pretty much the same, have the red/yellow
background, same typeface, etc.  i've seen them for the Beatles, etc. as well.

If, on the other hand, your 12/31/78 poster has a dark background with a blueish
colored rose, it could be worth around $1500.  I emailed you offline with some sources
who might help you.