From: K. M. Stringer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 9:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: The Dead Project

Greetings from Florida!

I have reviewed your site, and found it to be extremely helpful as I was
searching for a particular year in which the Grateful Dead performed.

The year is 12/31-78.  This matches a poster (in mint condition) in which I
have and would like to have appraised.
The poster is on card board it reads:
"NEWS YEARS EVE-
GRATEFUL DEAD
BLUES BROTHERS
N.R.P.S.
"BREAKFAST SERVED AT DAWN"
WINTERLAND
DEC. 31-1978

It would be most helpful if you could perhaps direct me to the correct
person/source who has knowledge of The Grateful Dead's memorabilia,
including appraisals.

Best
K.M. Stringer