In a message dated 11/8/02 8:20:36 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Does anyone have a set list and/or a list of players for the various songs
and jams that were played the closing night at Fillmore West after Santana's
set? Thanks. >>

Here you go. Hope the formatting doesn't get too screwed up. There's two
additional jam sets that follow the Santana set. The parenthesis designate
the singers.

Stu

Closing Night Jam Sessions 7/4/71:
featuring:
Santana(entire band), Mike Bloomfield, John Cipollina,Tower of Power Horns,
Vince Guaraldi, Van Morrison, Lydia Pense, Sweet Linda Devine, Sam Andrew,
George Hunter, Jack Cassidy & Friends.

Bill Graham Intro
Jam #1->
Feel It Jam->
Jam #2->
Jam #3->
I Been Working So Hard->         (Van & Linda)
Jam #4
Rock Me Baby->               (Van & Linda)
My Man->                    (Linda)
Rock Me Baby(pt2)->         (Lydia)
My Baby                         (Van, Lydia & Linda)

***tuning/stage changes***

I Found A Love ->               (Van, Lydia & Linda)
Jam #5 (flute & guitar jam)
Roll Over Beethoven->           (Linda, Van & Lydia)
Whole Lotta Shakin->        (Linda, Van & Lydia)
Johnny B Goode              (Linda, Van & Lydia)
My Angel Baby->                 (Linda)
Blue Moon->             (Linda)
My Angel Baby               (Linda)
Final Jam (pt1)->