This is not a tape/CD request, because I know to use the Resources for Traders site for that.

My father was a violist with the BPO in 63 and 64 and later a symphony conductor himself with much correspondence with Lucas Foss. After reading the passage in Long Strange Trip about this concert I was eager to look through his tape collection as he always recorded everything. There are many performances conducted by Lucas Foss in his collection, but unfortunately not this particular event as he had nothing to do with it. I had my hopes up to say the least.

Alexei Temkin