<< - --- Rob Bertrando <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > Is someone putting together the most complete
 > version of this show yet?

 I think Scott Clugston was working on it...

Is this going to have a better patch in Not Fade Away then what is currently
going around, I have this on my HD at the moment and that Aud patch is Ok ,
but not the greatest. Should I wait for this new version to come out and will
it effect the first 2 disc's up to Estimated Prophet.

thanks for the info
mark
BTW - the info file i got says that the 2nd song Miss 1/2 Step is from the
Aud, but it clearly sounds like a SBD to me