Title: Missing show!?
Greetings!

I hope you're still adding to your insanely great (!?) deadlists site!  However, I've been browsing around, trying  to establish the date of my first ever Dead show...and finally found it (tho it's missing from your compilation)!  Jerry played pedal steel during the NRPS opener, and my memory essentially jives with the following setlist (from www.setlist.net).  In fact, I've got pictures from this show...front row, taken with a 2 1/2" sq. (rollfilm) Rolleiflex and Graflex strobe!?  Couple of nice ones, particularly of Pigpen at the organ, and earlier, Jerry at the 'steel with Marmaduke walkin' by in the background.

Thanks for a great site; truly informative, particularly in light of FurthurNet!

Paul D

01-21-1971
Freeborn Hall, U. Of California - Davis, CA

Set 1:
Cold Rain And Snow
Me And My Uncle
Smokestack Lightnin'