His recollection is flawed.  11/23/68 is the only time they ever played Athens.  I
have been on a quest for a copy of this show for almost 20 years.  A recording
evidently existed at one time, as the venue (Memorial Auditorium, on campus) recorded
all performances for archival purposes.  The tape was evidently stolen from their
archives.  The question is, does this tape still exist, or was it swiped by a student
who didn't know what he really had and didn't take care of it?

Latvala told me this show does not exist in the Vault.