> In hunting for some posters for cd covers, I noticed that Iver McLeod had
> added that poster or handbill (not sure which it really was) to his
> excellent site (http://gdposters1.tripod.com/). It <<clearly>> states that
> there were to be "2 shows nightly-8 & 11:30. All seats reserved: $3.50,
> $4.50, $5.50" (read the prices and weep!).  Just because it's on the
poster
> doesn't mean they happened, but it does make it more likely.
>
> If you want to see it for yourself, go the address above, click 1970, and
> choose it. Iver has really done a great job in gathering these all
> together--way to go, Iver!

Thanks for the kudos! I should thank Steven Ross (from David Gans' GDH list)
for those scans.  My recollection is that they're scans from programs.

Also, I'm no longer updating the tripod.com site (and I really should delete
it).  The new address for the updated site is
http://gdposters.bravepages.com .  There's also a link there to my Garcia
poster site, still in its embryonic stage.

Iver