I went to the Saturday night second show. This is my recollection. (Remember it's 33 years later.) The show started at midnight. I believe Love opened. The Dead didn't come on until past 2 A.M., probably closer to 3. It was daylight when the show let out. It was a great show. (like that's a surprise). My most vivid memory of this evening is, while leaving the theatre in daylight, people from the neighboor, all dressed up in their Sunday finery, were heading to church through hundreds of Deadheads streaming out of the Fillmore. There's no way this could have been an only show.

Rich

Do you Yahoo!?