Hello,
 My name is Michael.I have a question that has been on my mind for a long time.Did you or anyone you know attend the Capital Center show on 11/8/79? The reason I ask this is, as i recall the Morning Dew was cut short.The reason why, I never found out.
All I remember is when the show was over I was shocked to see a M.D. that was ended after the middle jam before the last lines in the song and the final jam.Does anyone have a tape of this show or remember what I do? If so please let me know right or wrong.Thank you.