At 11:23 AM -0800 1/4/04, Tim Anderson wrote:
> Where is the rest of 9/18/70 and 9/19/70?

wasn't David Gans involved in the 'discovery' of
9.19.70? (is he still on this list?)

i seem to remember him mentioning some of the other
contents of those reels on the GDH list way back when.
then again, my memory could be faulty...

What I put into circulation back then was all that there was of those shows in the stash that Alan Mande brought to me. I don't know what becaome of the mastr reels.

--

David Gans - [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730