I apologize if this comes late in the discussion, but the message below has been the only one I've received via the digest. (v4 #186)

Dave, Ray:

Can you please provide more detail?

It was suggested to me a while ago that John Cipollina was a participant on this night by someone who thought a jam found on a circulating Quicksilver recording was the same as parts 2+3 of the jam on 6/19/68 disc 2. I confirmed that when I made a copy for a friend this past October. (see etree listing comments).

Dave:
Can you provide background on the event and/or some of the additional information you were given? It's such a peculiar show I'd like to know more?

Ray:
I suspect you must have been a witness. Do you know if anyone else participated in the jam -- or who's involved in the group chant, for that matter?

Thanks a lot.
Eric