Just so folks are aware, I am solely responsible for that "fake" poster
statement on my gd concert poster site, which is linked from (and hosted by)
deadlists.

Robert Gunning and I have already corresponded about this and I removed the
"fake" poster statement.  As I told Robert my original intent for that site
was only to post images of GD concert posters with links to setlists and
artists (when available), not to make statements about authenticity of
posters, variations between printings, etc.  But with that fake poster
statement I went a little farther than I intended.  FWIW, it was only up for
about a month or so. My apologies to "dead44004" and thanks to Robert for
the great information on these posters.

Iver