>Why is the Eyes of the World on the "GD Movie
>Sountrack" just over 15min while the tol/archive.org
>version and the one from "So Many  Roads" is about
>19min? Was it edited?  Sped up???

http://www.crutchfieldadvisor.com/S-3AOyinw4xIf/reviews/20041207/grateful_de
ad_movie.html?page=5

Lindsay Planer: What were the state of the multi-tracks? I noticed there is
a piece missing from "Eyes Of The World." Are there any other places you had
to make-do with missing fragments of music?

Jeffrey Norman: Yes, "Eyes [of the World]" is missing a piece, as well as
"Casey Jones," and I know people are unhappy with that and felt that it was
advertised incorrectly. This was never meant to mislead anyone; more like
those who made up the marketing phases did so long before the engineering
department (me!) realized that we didn't have all the pieces.

-Alan