Dear Fellow Deadheads,
    After searching for over a year and a half, I came upon your site yesterday in an attempt to try and get some information regarding the April 2, 1989, Dead show at the Pittsburgh Civic Arena. I have been sending out e-mails on a regular basis trying to find someone with a copy of that show. My girlfriend attended nearly fifty Dead shows and that night in Pittsburgh remains her most memorable (and favorite) show. I would love to get a copy of that show for her birthday this summer.
    Is it possible to get a recording of the show ? I noticed on the site the "Download" header just above the "Contributors" and "Caretaker" names. Does that mean it is available to be downloaded onto a blank compact disc ? I don't have the capability to download anything but my best friend could do it for me if it is available.
    Could you please explain the process to me ? Is there a fee involved ? Is the entire show available (and if so, how long does the show run) ? Is it as simple as hitting the "Download" key and go from there ?
    Excuse my ignorance with this process. I couldn't believe the good fortune of finding this possible recording of the performance. I will try and forward this note to Robert Goetz also who you listed as "Caretaker".
    I appreciate any advice or information you can forward me. This will make Tara's summer ! I sent this e-mail from work but my e-mail address at home is mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can supply. Feel free to forward me a phone number if you think you can explain anything to me easier via the phone than over the net. Have a great holiday weekend and I'll look forward to hearing from you.

                                                    Bud Fulmer
                                                    Martins Creek,  PA