Dear John,

FYI-Having just received DP 35, as a San Diego resident, I was perplexed by the venue name for 8/7/71 as "Convention Hall" on the liner notes.  After doing some research, notably on the book History of San Diego by Richard Pourade, Convention Hall which was built as a segment of the San Diego Community Concourse that included the new City Hall as well,  opened on 9/16/64 and eventually was renamed Golden Hall.  It was renamed after a businessman/fundraiser/proponent of a downtown convention center, Morley Golden.   If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me,

Cheers,

Matt X.

Matthew L Xavier
Educational Facility Planner