we also had the following information posted here awhile ago:

------------Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marc Blaker
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:33 PM
To: deadlists@nemesis.CS.Berkeley.EDU
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: DP35 - 8/7/71

>From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I think it was mentioned on DNC that it was the community concourse, =
>which deadlists now lists as Golden Hall (1/10/70 and 8/5/70 have both
>= been changed)....cm

There are some San Diego newspaper reviews of the 8/7/71 show included
with the CD package.  EVERY review sites the venue as Convention Hall.

Whatever it's called these days, I believe that on 8/7/71 the venue was
known
in San Diego as Convention Hall.

Perhaps Charlie can check some archival material in a local library?

Marc

Regards,

Kevin