Hi Markus.
I am not sure what you mean by "large makefile", but I am certain the
size of the makefile is not the problem here. Typically, you have to
tell the compiler where your headers are by providing an option
"-I<path_to_the_directory_where_headers_are_located>". The path can be
absolute or relative. If it's the latter, make sure your have correct path.
There are several other things that you might have done wrong here. I
think the easiest way would be that you show your makefile.

Cheers,
Victor Prosolin.

Markus Bürg wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> when I am using the large makefile, it does not find my header files.
> 
> My file structure looks like that:
> LaplaceProblem/include:
> boundary_values.h
> LaplaceProblem/source:
> boundary_values.cc
> LaplaceProblem:
> Makefile
> 
> I included the header file with #include<boundary_values.h> at the top of 
> boundary_values.cc. If I hardcode the path to the header file in 
> boundary_values.cc it is found.
> 
> Can anyone tell me what is wrong?
> 
> Thank you,
> Markus Buerg
> _______________________________________________
> dealii mailing list http://poisson.dealii.org/mailman/listinfo/dealii

begin:vcard
fn:Victor Prosolin
n:Prosolin;Victor
org:University of Calgary;Department of Physics and Astronomy
title:PhD student
version:2.1
end:vcard

_______________________________________________
dealii mailing list http://poisson.dealii.org/mailman/listinfo/dealii

Reply via email to