Kyusik,

I'm trying to calculate  J_tor= x*solution+solution_max/y

solution is already calculated vector from 3 function (setup_system,
assemble_system, solve)

To do this calculation I added the following three function(setup_Jtor,
assmeble_Jtor, solve_Jtor)
[...]

This is one way to do it. You are just projecting J_tor to a finite element space and use that for output or further processing. As others have already noted, the only problem I can see is that computing solution_max may be inaccurate. This is because in general, if you have a finite element function
  u_h(x) = \sum_i \varphi_i(x) U_i
then
  max_{x \in \Omega} u_h(x)
is not the same as
  max_i U_i

For (bi-,tri-)linear functions the two are the same but for higher order finite elements, that is not the case.

If all you care about is to use the compute J_tor for graphical output, then you can skip the projection and use the DataPostprocessor class instead. This is certainly more efficient than what you do right now.