Dear all,

I have code that runs fine with periodic boundary condition for
a GridGenerator::parallelepiped. Also when I change the mesh to
a GridGenerator::subdivided_parallelepiped and has only 1 as
n_subdivisions, it also works. But when I change it to 2, I get the
following error:

*An error occurred in line <2686> of file
</home/joel/Downloads/dealii-8.2.1/source/grid/grid_tools.cc> in function*
*    void dealii::GridTools::collect_periodic_faces(const CONTAINER&,
dealii::types::boundary_id, dealii::types::boundary_id, int,
std::vector<dealii::GridTools::PeriodicFacePair<typename
CONTAINER::cell_iterator> >&, const dealii::Tensor<1, CONTAINER::
space_dimension>&, const dealii::FullMatrix<double>&, const
std::vector<unsigned int>&) [with CONTAINER = dealii::DoFHandler<3>;
dealii::types::boundary_id = unsigned char; typename
CONTAINER::cell_iterator =
dealii::TriaIterator<dealii::DoFCellAccessor<dealii::DoFHandler<3>, false>
>]*
*The violated condition was: *
*    pairs1.size() == pairs2.size()*
*The name and call sequence of the exception was:*
*    ExcMessage ("Unmatched faces on periodic boundaries")*
*Additional Information: *
*Unmatched faces on periodic boundaries*

How can I fix it?

Best,
Joel