Hello,

I have two questions related to DataPostprocessor class,
compute_derived_quantities_vector method and add_data_vector.
I would appreciate it if someone help me and explain them to me.

1- As far as I tested and understood, when we write data_out.add_data_vector
(solver.solution, Ur); we pass a solution vector which has
dof_handler.n_dofs() members to add_data_vector and then inside
compute_derived_quantities_vector method when I print uh the values relate
to the solution values of each cell.
For example if we use 4 node elements with 2 dofs on each node and we have
totally 125 nodes the size of the vector solution is 375 but uh is a matrix
with the size of 4 x 2.

Do I understand it correctly?
Does data_out.add_data_vector (solver.solution or add_data_vector extract
nodal values of each cell from solution vector?
Is there any cell iterator defined inside these functions or inside a
relater function to take care of the cell sequence? If yes, where is it
defined?

2- I want to calculate Sigma_rr and then output it. So inside
compute_derived_quantities_scalar I need Sigma_xx, Sigma_xy and Sigma_yy to
calculate Sigma_rr.
Is there any way to pass a tensor or vector of vectors to add_data_vector,
because it seems that it only accepts a vector of scalars?

Best regards.
Ehsan