Dear Prof. Bangerth,

It fails, because I tried to use the same procedure for the standard
assembly such as in step-18 or step-40 and I received some awkward contour
plots which won't match with what I showed from the C++ code. Hence, fails
is refered to my own failure in understanding the core structure of deal.II
;)

Can I assemble a vector such as my configurational force vector (8x1) after
I solved the system? Hence, I am thinking about a procedure such as:

configurational_forces = cell_cf;

cell->get_dof_indices(local_dof_indices);

constraints.distribute_local_to_global(cell_cf, local_dof_indices,
 configurational_forces);

where configurational_forces represents a Vector<double> variable I defined
globally within my class.

I also found some MeshWorker approach such as shown in step-12. Is it also
possible to use such a method to reach my aim?

Conclusion: It would be great, if you can at least guide me to the correct
direction of how to assemble a vector after I solved my system. Assembly of
the cell vector should also take all existing boundary conditions,
constraints etc. into account.

Thank you :)

Kind regards,
S. A. Mohseni