On 01/28/2017 04:56 AM, 'Seyed Ali Mohseni' via deal.II User Group wrote:

I somehow figured the assembly out by listening to Prof. Bangerth's advice
that I should try to solve it the deal.II way. And after Jean-Paul told me to
take a look at step-42 I realized how things are working in deal.II.
Unfortunately, I have still some issues with the values. They are not the
same. I believe this is dependent on the B-operator, namely the jacobians.
They differ by factor 2 probably since our unit cell in deal.II is within
[0,1]^dim and the C++ code uses [-1,1]^dim.
But shouldn't the assembled configurational forces still be the same
independent from the mapping?

Here is what I got so far :)

I really have no idea what the pictures show, nor which ones correspond to the deal.II solution and your own code, respectively.

But I do see that one seems to be computed on a finer mesh -- maybe a triangular mesh, whereas the other one is computed on a quadrilateral mesh.