@Prof. Bangerth: I will try to learn debugging parallel code and also to
follow your words of advice. Please do not apologize since I don't think
you ever became rude. I mean, after 10000 emails I would definitely not be
as calm as you. Thank you.  :)

@Daniel: Thumbs up. From your words I realize, there is still a lot to
learn about deal.II yet. To be honest, I always try to solve it in a simple
way than I extend it to the general case such as 3D, DG elements, etc.
Thank you for all the help.

Extra question: Can we store variables or copy them to all processors?
Since I am filling a variable in a locally owned cell, currently on rank 3.
Then my other ranks, especially the root rank 0 has no clue of the values
which are set. Hence, there has to be a possibility to copy data to other
processors or let them know about the content?

Kind regards,
Seyed Ali