Ah ok, I suspected as much. Windows support is still "experimental"
<https://www.dealii.org/8.4.1/readme.html>  (although some work
<https://github.com/dealii/dealii/issues/1921> is being done in this
regard). However, I understand that installing deal.II though the bash
subsystem is possible
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/dealii/windows$20bash%7Csort:relevance/dealii/_etqgt2HxiA/7fu_9PH5BQAJ>.

Maybe others who use Windows could offer some additional advice. If you
don't have much luck then there's also a virtual machine
<http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/dealvm/> that you could run in
Windows.