On 03/15/2017 02:37 PM, Jaekwang Kim wrote:

I wonder if it is possible to pass solution vector to refined-meshed....

I am solving non-linear problem with iterative method.

I'd like to use coarse mesh solution as a initial solution to find accurate
solution fast.

However, my present code sets up system again on every refinement cycle.
So, I lose all solution that I had in coarse mesh.

I think it is really helpful for me if I knew a way to pass the previous
solution to as a initial solution for next iterative method.

I think it might be complicated... first vector size of solution might
different when mesh is refined....

is there anyone who has idea on this ?

Take a look at step-15 -- it does exactly this, using the SolutionTransfer
class.