Dear. Dr, Bangerth

Adding up to this, I want to ask one more question.

I was trying to transfer 'vector-valuled' solution (Block vector type) as I
did for scalar solution (Vector type).

but it seems that the command line

*solution_transfer.prepare_for_coarsening_and_refinement(solution); *

*error: **no matching member*

*      function for call to 'prepare_for_coarsening_and_refinement'*

*        solution_transfer.prepare_for_coarsening_and_refinement(solution);*

is only able to transfer scalar solution. since I am receiving error
message.

I think I have to transfer my fluid problem solution (u,v,p) each by each
to refined mesh.

How can I do this...? (Is there a short way that I can assess each solution
vector that live in BlockVector ?

Always thank you.

Jaekwang Kim