thanks,

I would need it and I am still running serially

I am sorry but I am not that good at c++, so I was bit confused how to use
this function.

I have just set flag cell like

*cell->set_refine_flag ();*

Reading the document pages, you linked, I can understand that I should put
some argument inside parenthesis.
I think I should cut my cell in y-direciton (thought that it is  y in local
cell direction, it is why), so my input should be....

cell->set_refine_flag (RefinementCase::cut_y);

but I get error as...

*/Users/kimjaekwang/Programs/dealii/examples/step-1/step-1.cc:79:42: *
*error: *

*      'RefinementCase' is not a class, namespace, or enumeration*

*                  cell->set_refine_flag (RefinementCase::cut_y);*

*/Users/kimjaekwang/Programs/dealii/include/deal.II/base/geometry_info.h:293:7:
**note: *

*      'RefinementCase' declared here*

*class RefinementCase : public RefinementPossibilities<dim>*

Thanks.

2017년 3월 29일 수요일 오후 2시 24분 28초 UTC-5, Bruno Turcksin 님의 말: