Thanks Bruno ! and Dr. Wolfgang!

I found that what was the problem.

I was using 'maximum' Meshsmoothing which does not allow

So, It was not a bug of deal.ii but I was using wrong smoothing method that
does not go along with anisotropy,

I just changed my Meshsmoothing Method, that allow anisotropy refinement.

For my problem, anisotropy refinement still works very well!

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6GN5r9R5tag/WN6uEamD0vI/AAAAAAAABAk/IhFUj4xxd8s7eNxLUMN6XNTOIkDDr9MxQCLcB/s1600/Picture1.png>

Thank you agains all of you

Jaekwang

2017년 3월 31일 금요일 오후 2시 22분 37초 UTC-5, Bruno Turcksin 님의 말: