Dear Giovanni,

Its good to hear that you managed to solve / work around this issue! Would
it be possible for you to post the reduced (problematic) mesh so that we
can see if there's anything that we can learn from it. I'm guessing that
you expected lines with entries such as
6 0.1999999999991087 0 0
to be parsed as
6 0.2 0 0
? Did you ultimately have to output a grid that had the coordinates
recorded with a greater precision?

Thanks,
Jean-Paul