Dear Wolfgang,

to compute values of the electric field at the receivers I follow the
strategy of ASPECT code as you suggested
To do this I sum the current_point_values across processors and divide by
the number of processors that contain point p as following

// Reduce all collected values into local Vector
 Utilities::MPI::sum(current_point_values[p], mpi_communicator,
   current_point_values[p]);

 // Normalize in cases where points are claimed by multiple processors
 if (n_procs > 1)
  current_point_values[p] /= n_procs;

Now to compute magnetic field I need to do similar things but with
current_point_gradients[p], which are std::vector<Tensor<1, dim> >(dim +
dim).
Unfortunately, Utilities::MPI::sum does not exist for such type.

Could you please advice me what is the best way to do this for the
gradients?

Thank you in advance,
Anna