Dear all,
I'm dealing with Stokes problem that I want to solve using matrix-free
methods. In tests I've alredy found  implementation of Stokes operator that
uses block vectors. I'm goning to use multigrid method for saddle point
problems similar to the one presented in:
An efficient smoother for the Stokes problem D Braess, R Sarazin - Applied
Numerical Mathematics, 1997 - Elsevier

Let the Stokes matrix be:
(A B^T
B 0)

1) The method requires several multiplication by blocks A and B at each
level. Is there any recommended way to implement it? ()

2) I've  found  MGTransferBlockMatrixFree class in developer version of
deal.ii, however it assumes that each block have the same dof_hander (and
thats for me is obviously not true). Is there existing MGTrasfrer for my
problem?
BTW, why MGTrasfrer does work with several dof handres like MatrixFree?

3) Is there a way to use multigrid on one block? For example I would like
to compute approximation of A^-1 using multigrid.

Michał Wichrowski