Is it possible to "mis-"use the facilities of deal.II for calculating a NLS
using the discrete hankel transformation? The idea here was to take an
evenly refined grid, and calculate the values of each node column based on
the values of the node column to the left/right times a constant matrix,
while beginning on the right/left side, and iterating to the other side?
That would simplify the integration of my equations into my FEM-simulation
significantly, especially because I can use deal.II-facilities for creating
and managing the grid.
Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dealii/2b224489-2826-4061-871b-c0ae89fbd070%40googlegroups.com.