Vachan,

You can probably tell better than any of us if this works. Just try. It
might quite well be that the compiler doesn't need any extra flags for MPI.
Also, it looks like the MPI version could not be detected. This implies
that the library doesn't use newer features but should still work. If you
know to which standard the MPI installation is conforming, you could try to
set it via

cmake -DMPI_VERSION=...

yourself.
If there any more problems, feel free to tell us.

Best,
Daniel