Hi Jean-Paul,

thank you, thank you, thank you! I finally got it working!
You're script worked with a few adaptions because I'm not using spack
views. So I had to copy and paste quite many libraries, set the paths
correctly, and then run it in several library directories of different
packages where the links were not correct.

Side note:
To get the script running I had to change the file format to UNIX.
Therefore, open the script with vi and enter :set fileformat=unix in the vi
command mode. Then save it :wq!

Again, thank you all a lot for your patience and helpfulness! I appreciate
it!

Alex