I am working on the cluster that is available at my research institute, so
I don't actually have root access. It is CentOS 8.3.2011 with openHPC. With
the weird stl header file issues, it seemed that the compiler module had
not been properly loaded, and then when I did properly load it, I didn't
start a fresh configuration, and so the problems persisted. Now that I have
done that the issues with math.h are solved.

However, trilinos is loaded as a module, and even with the fresh
configuration it is unable to find the header. Even with

//Path to a file.
SACADO_CONFIG_H:FILEPATH=/opt/ohpc/pub/libs/gnu9/mpich/trilinos/13.0.0/include/Sacado.hpp

//Path to a file.
SACADO_TRAD_HPP:FILEPATH=/opt/ohpc/pub/libs/gnu9/mpich/trilinos/13.0.0/include/Sacado_trad.hpp

in the CMakeCache.txt, and rerunning cmake, it is still unable to actually
Sacado.hpp while compiling. I am also trying to contact the cluster
administrators to double check they have installed trilinos correctly, but
I still find it odd that even specifying the exact location of the headers
in the cmake configuration still does not results in a successful
compilation.